2012年2月23日星期四

What’s wrong with my acer aspire 1610 battery

Recently,I donn’t know why my Acer Travelmate 6293 AC Adapter struck. So I tried to search through google for any specific answers to my problem but to no avail. I reiterate thatI’d appreciate any suggestions on how to get my Battery Pack operating correctly again.This is going to be a very long post so please bare with me. I’ll start from the top.Acer Extensa 5420 AC Adapter
I bought a Refurbished Acer TravelMate 2300 Keyboard about 6 months ago,of course including the stupid acer aspire 1610 battery. It was working fine until about a month ago when I noticed that the AC Adapter cable started to make a funny noise whenever I plugged it in. After having a closer look at the AC Adapter, I found that there was a crack in the middle of the power pack which is exactly where the noise was coming from. But by the time I noticed that there was something wrong with the AC Adapter, the laptop would not turn on from the mains or the Asus M2 battery.
So I went and bought a replacement AC Adapter from discount-laptop-battery.co.uk. It arived here and the laptop now started to work from the mains again. But now, it will not turn on from the Asus M2000 battery. This is now my next problem.
The new AC Adapter recognises and charges the Asus M3N battery – the orange light turns on when I connect the AC Adapter to the mains and the Battery is connected to the Laptop. However, whenever I try to turn the Laptop on from the Battery (without the AC Adapter connected), it makes a very weird and loud noise. It will boot up Windows from the ASUS T9 AC Adapter and then 5 minutes later, the Laptop just turns off by itself.
I’ve had a look at the Control Panel under Power Options in Windows and it says there that the battery is 100% charged but the current power source is “AC power”. This doesn’t make sense because the ASUS Eee PC 1005HA Adapter is not connected to the Laptop and it’s not connected to a mains socket.

没有评论:

发表评论