2011年4月13日星期三

some toshiba laptop problem and solve ways

Hello, my toshiba portege m100 battery the other day not read the installation CD-ROM disk. Disk before the machine goes on in that coat off. However, some other CD, DVD can be played. Now, hold on a blue screen with a warning. Then say the system must be shut down to prevent damage to the computer. If you see this warning first restart, if the second time, please follow the steps below, those things rather technical, I do not know: (This computer is bought in November last year, has been used very well. However, on this two or three days I have seen this three times a blue screen! would you estimate that this is the problem? What is the solution? very grateful!!!

What you are trying to restore the system a try. But take a good backup.
Toshiba can not read disk drive aging will have to test to this case.

My laptop is a Toshiba(toshiba portege m200 battery) product 98 years earlier, the recent use, to boot, but can not enter the power-on password (or the keyboard is invalid, or you press a key once to enter a few garbled), but also issued an alert! The fan is not running! Please advise, thank you

This may be caused by a bad keyboard.
Notebooks are generally passive cooling fan, and only to a certain temperature, the temperature will be run.

Or this: I am toshiba portege m300 battery. . . When installed hardware problem, not on installed. You said the software problem, I first use the machine to bring their own CD-ROM drive installed, not installed, I think that driver software problem, but in another machine with this disk can be installed properly, I am up and down and from Lenovo's Web site driver (because I want to install the external device Lenovo M800 is the one machine), or pretend not to, I want to ask about, there is a problem, I have your repair on site, the time to come to me look at it, thank you!

The situation is not installed, do not recognize this device is not installed error. You'd better give me a call we explain the situation to help you solve it.

My toshiba satellite m300 battery how to enter BIOS settings?

Toshiba (cold boot, press ESC and then press F1)
Cell Type:Li-ion
Voltage:10.8V
Capacity:1800mAh
Cells:3 cell
Weight:158
Color:black
Product ID:TS023
Dimensions:108.30 x 78.90 x 10.80 mm
Condition: brand new,replacement,100% OEM compatible

没有评论:

发表评论